Thursday, September 4, 2008

Amping up the energy

I’m on a roll this week. Something about September – maybe it’s all those years of living on the school calendar – but when the month rolls around, I feel like it’s almost a new year. A fresh start. And I find myself re-motivated this week. The sun is out, so that doesn’t hurt, but I’m meditating again diligently, and eating healthily. It’s even easy to do right now. Though I’m choosing to eat whatever I want, I find myself easily gravitating toward the healthier choices and smaller portions and I’m picking up a bit of the momentum I lost during the busy summer months. Seems that one thing leads to another. When I’m eating well, I want to continue to on that path.
And I’m amping up the activity in my day. Feels good. We’ll see how it goes.

No comments: