Sunday, March 9, 2008

Official Gym Member

I did it....I joined a gym FINALLY! It is such a relief to have that crossed off my to do list. As I mentioned in a previous post I was initially discouraged with my options. I joined a gym that is roughly 25 minutes from my home and 2 times as much money as what I was paying in Phoenix. Although it was tough to swallow financially, it's exciting to finally have an exercise outlet again. I moved to the area 3 months ago and I have been going crazy without my yoga/pilates.

I am really pleased with the class times offered for yoga/pilates. It allows me to put in a hard days work, get to the gym at a decent time and be home afterwards to be able to accomplish other things such as wedding planning, etc. My days are definitely jam packed, but I have been doing a really great job at time management...finally!

No comments: